With over 30 years in Sales and Marketing, plus my experience across many facets of marketing, I am often called upon for short term or longer term contracts as the Project Manager or Operations Manager for agencies that are new or undergoing expansion. There is a critical point in which all agencies need to evolve and scale from one man bands to teams. That is hard to do without the critical technical know how and experience.
- Provide strategic advice to the agency owner
- Overview their marketing and ad funnels to advise on effectiveness
- Recruit and train contractors
- Develop, setup and refine back end systems to enable automated processes and remove the need for constant emails and meetings
- Run agencies in the absence of the owner
For reasons of NDA I am not in a position to name the agencies I have worked with.
As an overview I have:
- Taken one agency from zero per month to mid six figures each month over a short period of time
- Audited hundreds of online marketing assets and provided clear and practical ways to improve
- Built effective systems using hundreds of pieces of software
- Replaced the agency owner for 6 weeks while she traveled overseas
- Built and managed overseas contracting teams
- Created FB funnels, sales funnels and websites for many agencies and their clients
The client was able to enroll students in her first course for a return of $51k on her investment. The system was then used to continue to enroll many other students each time the course was opened.